At GBM Works, we developed a disruptive and innovative method to silently install foundations. Now, we are developing the tool, our Vibrojet®, for the next generation XXL monopiles used for wind energy offshore. Our patented method will solve major challenges in the offshore wind industry that are associated with the current method ‘piling’ such as harmful noise to marine life, potential delays, fatigue damage in the pile and scaling issues. We collaborate with leading offshore contractors and windfarm developers. As we venture into unchartered waters we are looking for inventors with a passion for renewable energy who like to challenge the status quo.
The Office Manager will work together with our multidisciplinary team consisting of Geotechnical Engineers, Data Engineers, Test Engineers Business Developers and the Directors of the company. Within the team the office manager is the spin in the web responsible for several projects servicing the future of the company, reporting directly to the Board of Directors. The GBM Works team cooperates in a larger project structure with a consortium of leading multinational companies in the Offshore Wind energy market.
Strengthening the team with an office manager is therefore a top priority to prepare GBM for the next level. When you are practically driven, you have a passion to contribute to the energy transition in a sustainable way and you know how to structure activities, we invite you to apply.
- As the first point of contact, you will answer the company phone line.
- You give our visitors a warm welcome. You announce their arrival in advance.
- You manage the central agenda.
- You provide administrative support to colleagues: from managing contracts and archiving documents to mail processing.
- You check our documents on their way out and presence of the website and other marketing materials and make sure they are pleasant to read and free of errors.
- You take care of the management and purchase of everything needed in the office and make sure we have a nice lunch every day.
- You make sure our office looks neat and attractive.
- You lead several projects to let GBM Works jumping to the next level: a new ICT structure, setting up a CRM system.
Your must-have skill set
- Your work and thinking level is MBO+ and you have an education as a management assistant or comparable.
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience, but may also have your diploma in the pocket.
- Your work is structured and accurate.
- You are customer-oriented, service-oriented and collegial.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You can easily check an English text for pleasant readability and correct spelling.
- You can work independently and you know how to get things done.
- You have a good knowledge of the latest Office applications and can effortlessly work with the most common programs.
- You want to work full-time (40 hours) for us.
What do we offer?
- Your monthly salary is between € 1800,- and € 2350,-, depending on your knowledge and experience.
- Colleagues with humor, energy who want to realize the energy transition together in a sustainable way.
- Enough challenges to become a little better every day.
- A pleasant and informal working atmosphere
- A modern workplace and laptop.
- 25 vacation days
- Ample opportunity to contribute your ideas.
- Good coffee, fresh fruit, soft drinks and chips and a 'company lunch' every day.
- Office location in Utrecht now
Interested? Simply apply by pressing the apply button!
Recruitment agencies - no thank you!